• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor 100% Gargoyle LRC Suit [Napa Valley]

sweatshop_kids

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone on here happen to have a suit of 100% LRC suit for a gargoyle for sale on Napa Valley? Resists would be nice but not required.

sweatshop_kids

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay sounds good. What's the cost of one? I forgot to say mage armor or medable. Would that be possible?

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Medable is no problem. I'm happy to bring properties as high as they'll go without special resources for free, or if you want to provide the special ingredients. (ie lrc to 18% per piece, any higher and I'd need fairy dust)

sweatshop_kids

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much fairy dust would you need? I know nothing about imbuing. Started playing again recently and I could farm some with no trouble.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
10 fairy dust per piece at 20% lrc, so 50 for a 100% lrc suit. Basically you can get properties to 90ish% without special ingredients (18/20% lrc, 7/8% lmc, etc). Some of the special ingredients are easy to get, some, like fairy dust, are more time consuming. I just came back last fall after a six year break and I'm happy to help any new/returning Napa players. I'm pretty sure I've got some clothes you crafted in one of my characters bank boxes! :)

sweatshop_kids

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have an ICQ or another way to contact you? I'm only at 11 dust right now but the drop rate seems to be decent.