• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] 100-120 best spots?

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bushido on my swordsman is at 102.7. Is there a good method/spots for powering the skill to 120?

I have tried Valor champ spawn in Ilsh, and trogs in painted caves using momentum strike - but the gains are just not there. Using LS on Miasma was only slightly better.

C

Conrad99

I do not think there is a "spot", it relly is just LS after LS after LS. So what ever you can just hit over and over and over again is what you want.

You could find something you do no or little damage to and LS again and again.

Just watch your suit for damage. Try a LMC and MR suit for as much mana as possible.

C

Connor_Graham

Try the 2nd room (area, whatever) in the Yomatsu Mines. There are 2 Warriors that spawn there, and due to their large number of HP's, by the time you get one down, the second has already respawned, so you're never at a point where there isn't one there to hit. It's non-stop swinging, and will have your Bushido to 120 in no time.

G

GFY

Try Twisted Weald. Get discoed by a Saytre and fight a Cu Sidhe. With the lowered skills you should max out quickly.