• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 Stam Help

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So I've exhausted quite a bit of real and test resources trying to nail down whether the piece I need to craft is possible or not and I could use some help.

My end piece needs 10 stam, 8 mana, 5 hp, 2 mr and 6 lmc.

I'm using horned kit (animated of haste and mystic of sorcery) 5 charges not powerful to shoot for 10 stam and mods that fit what else I need. I've also tried powerful 6 charges and have killed a lot of money with nothing close. Am I striving for the impossible??

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I haven't looked it up, but what is the total imbue weight of such a piece? I'm thinking that is over 500... which means it is theoretically possible to reforge it, but... good luck. If it is under 500, then I'd try to make just a 10 stam piece, and then imbue the rest on there, since nothing but the stam is overcapped, or out of place/unimbuable.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I tried the 10 stam only thought in this thread Reforging 10 Stam Only but seems highly unlikely. if I skimp on 1mr or something I can imbue tweak it to fit under 500...its just getting something reforged that I can work with is damn near impossible it appears

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Don't sleep on using Brittle pieces, then you can get clean 10 stam with spined kits. I've been using the same brittle piece for quite some time. My gut says that unless you spend a LOT of time taking damage, a brittle piece will last as long as you need it to. At least it does for me.