• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

+ 10 Spellweaving

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any item (weapon, armor,Jewelery, .....) that can give + 10 in Spellweaving?

Thanks.

G

galefan2004

Darn, thought so. Thanks for clearing that up. :)
My advice would be to work SW to whatever you want it to and use items to take one of your other skills up. There are a lot of items that raise magery with +10 for example. SW is really not that hard to work until you reach 110 or higher IMO.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Incidentally: a +5, +10, and +15 Focus skill scroll have no effect. go straight for the +20 or stay at 100. or **** yourself and run into the woods.

C

Crystilastamous

Truthfully, with AoS all skills that you could get a powerscroll for (Except crafting skills) were able to have jewels drop with skill bonus to that skill.

Spellweaving got left out when they put the skill in, it would probably be something easy for the devs to throw in there. If you bring it to their attention they might do that!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Drink, I think they changed the way Focus worked a few publishes ago, where it isn't as bound to the multiples of 10 (10 for stamina, 20 for mana) as it was before. But, I may be misremembering.