• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 10 Beautiful Splinter Weapons

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
splinterweaponauction.jpg

#1 - 150m reserve
#2 - 100m reserve
#3 - 100m reserve SOLD
#4 - 75m reserve
#5 - 75m reserve
#6 - 100m reserve SOLD
#7 - 75m reserve SOLD
#8 - 40m reserve
#9 - 40m reserve SOLD
#10 - 100m reserve Sale Pending

May adjust those reserves down depending on action. We'll see :gee:

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Dantes

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
=[ r those buyouts or reserves?
They're whatever you want to look at them as, but for most of those, they won't move hands unless that reserve is met - there's a few of them that I could see going for less than the reserve I posted.
After reserve is met, I'll give it 48h and then meet up to exchange the item for the gold.
If I receive any bids via PM or ICQ, I'll be transparent and post them along with the person's name and their bid.

Thanks,

Dantes

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Have a bid from Kas for #6 @ 75m. 48h starts now.

Like I said, some reserves are negotiable.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I sent you an offer to start 7#...havent heard back?
My apologies, I never received anything. Was it on ICQ? Someone earlier this evening told me they tried to send me a message on ICQ and I never received it from them either. I probably have you on ICQ, but just in case, PM me on Stratics with your ICQ # and the bid.

My ICQ is 241837623.

We'll get it rolling as soon as I see something, but I never received any contact - so again, my apologies.

Thanks,

Dantes

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Few more hours and @Mageblake/ultima and @Summoned will be the proud new owners of some very nice weapons :)

I didn't include this originally, but in case someone tries to snipe anything, it will extend by 24h to allow the original bidder the opportunity. Don't want any drama.

Thanks,

Dantes

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@TheKiwi meet me in the middle of my reserve and your current offer at 30m and we'll go ahead and make it a deal and bypass the whole 48h thing :)

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So... Theres no reserves than. Might be good to know earlier next time.
The reserves serve an important purpose - to prevent low ball offers. These have been posted for half a week. People have had ample time to look at them and make an educated decision for themselves.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
If you didn't notice - I accepted two offers under the posted reserve prior to offering to accept a third. So... believe whatever you'd like. If you're not here to offer anything other than opinionated criticism - my thread and I can do without you.

Thanks,

Dantes

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'm going to be giving @Mageblake/ultima and @TheKiwi three more days to collect their weapons. Other than that, putting the rest of them on vendors. If I don't hear from either of you in three days, I'll be tossing those two on vendors as well.

Thanks,

Dantes