• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] 1 skill to go

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so ive got an archer im useing for events and things like doom and night eyes

so as you would think im noit going to be taking BIG dmg as i stand back and let the lovely tamers do ther tanking

this is what i have
all at what i can aford

115 archer
100 anat
100 tac
100 necro
60 chiv
100 bush

i get good mana back from vamp and my weps so just wondering if thers anything to help me do more dmg or to just help out

oh and i use pots and chiv for healing

stats are
with set on
str 107
stam 188
int 64

should i use ss for healing and then i can use wisp and other good necro things

alchemy and use explo pots ?
just looking for something difrent

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think your best options are either healing, meditation, or resisting spells.

Healing
You already have the anatomy to supplement the healing skill. You'd be able to reduce your mana consumption for chiv heals. With healing and vamp form you'd have plenty of means to keep up your hit points.

Resisting Spells
I would only take this if you are fighting necro-casters a lot (such as those in Doom) or for Undead champ spawns. This would prevent you from being blood oathed which can be deadly for any bushido char using honor.

Meditation
This would give you a means to recoup your mana provided your armor is all medable. It would allow you to use different bows that don't have HML.

Of the options I listed above for your template, I'd recommend healing for your build.

Personally, I toyed with the vamp-archer, but I found I liked the traditional ABC Archer better. Just my opinion.

-OBSIDIAN-