• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] 1 overcap + at least partial elem damage - How?

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has had success reforging overcapped HLL and some elem damage, and could you tell me what hammer and settings you used? It is fairly easy to get 100 HLL on the Double Axe, but I spent hours just working on getting that plus elem, and couldnt make it happen on TC. I realize that the way life leech works, 87 and up would be sufficient. But still, assuming a 150 hit, the difference between 87 and 100 is about 10 points. I like to stack the odds as much as possible.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Loren

Its extremely rare. I havent reforged double axes much at all, but have done many bladed staffs. should be slightly easier to get on the axe rather than bladed staff because of the slower swing the axe has.

I think ive only made 2 bladed staffs, and have probably reforged over 100 with max mana leech (100) thats not counting the ones that hit max life leech.
Used to be able to double reforge these (reforge a 100 percent elemental weapon again for the leech) there are a few floating around here and there most likely.

As for hammers, copper / powerful reforge has a very slight chance, your probably better off going with bronze or higher for any real chance at making one other than getting lucky of putting in tons of hours and countless copper hammers.

i think this was enhanced with bronze although not sure btw. it was over a year ago i was doing alot of reforging. anyway hope this helps at least a little with figuring it out. The other one i made was 90mana leech 100 fire (im sure i enhanced that one) Ended up selling it because i decided the hit elemental was kinda pointless on an AI weapon unless its just an extra with max 100 mana leech.

bladed staff.png

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Roger on the AI. I was going for a general hunting or spawn/WW. Or anything I need DS for.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you might try powerful with 2 names...vampric and exquisite

in theory you would get 100 hml or hll and 100 elemental....try it on TC first