• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 1 of a kind rare.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posting for a friend.

We are trying to see what type of interest there would be in this one of a kind rare.

Bracelet of the Architect
architect brac.PNG

W/O highlight for @brianfreud2 :)
arch brac.PNG

This is a link to the only info we have found on it, and the reason why we think its a 1 of 1.

http://www.uoforums.com/topic/32075-the-4th-house-customizing-design-contest/

If there is enough interests we will post it for auction.

Please post here, icq me at 609670565 or pm here on stratics with any questions or info. Thanks

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Scribbles, no idea on price, but for future reference, any chance of a pic w/o it highlighted as well? :)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Seller has decided to put this in my consignment house. The house will be open on Wednesday night. We are currently discussing a reserve and buy out price for it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's a very nice item, hopefully you guys get a good price for it.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Html bracelet of binding; I remember making many of these (different text obviously) back in the day, wish I would have kept a few.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shouldn't you be able to tell if this just a html binding bracelet by clicking it and seeing if the option to bind to another is available?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
def not an html brac, ill show you those if you would like to compare. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jewelry can be dyed (including bracelets of binding last I used one in rp) ... so unless the color is unique, it might not be a good comparison.
The clicking part and context menu should tell you if it was a html bracelet of binding