• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 1 Of A Kind Event Item Sash

M

murmandamus

Okay, so i have been taking bids on this item for the past week and figured i would post it here to see of anyone else was interested. Like i said this is a one of a kind item and it is located on Chesapeake server.

The current bid as of now is 240mil and as of now there is no buyout

ICQ me if there are any questions
305-230-078

Happy bidding :)

Attachments

M

murmandamus

no set date at this moment it really just depends how the bidding goes, but most likely will be over in a week or so.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats on the nice event item! I'd take that 240m and RUN!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow. I honestly wouldnt expect that to fetch that much gold. Good job, thats great!

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations! Do you mind telling us whether it went for the most recently-posted bid of 255 million, or for something else? It might help the Rares community to know what a nice, unique wearable like that sold for. I wish I had been rich enough to bid on it!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It sold for 500m

It only got that high because of two people who didn't want to lose to the other

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Broker i am guessing. Get a trusted broker and give them the item and the gold and the broker hands them over to the respected persons. Will just have to hand over and give the gold back bit by bit etc.