• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 of 2 harries last tonight

• Thread starter GiveitaTry
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

GiveitaTry

tonight we lost our first harry... 7 of us died to what seemed 20 + maybe not post any screenies people have...... let the sh i t talk begin... was good fight. BUt We Still own the ROTTINs. Gotta lose sometime.

CANT ALWAYS BE THE BEST :p or should i say cant always field the numbers? lmfao.

A

Arch Magus

haha, you guys always lose ya?

you must be a bad peevpee'er.

liek, rael bad probly.

i dunno, learn to play uo?:)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sheesh, Turles and I werent even there and you're losing now?
Your struggling. Or maybe everyone doesnt suck like you keep saying!! ;)

N

Nastia Cross

He's neglecting to say that the Harry was at WRONG (one long choke hallway) and that he also had equal numbers from SL on his side. It was basically even numbers between ROT/FOA and WOWz/II. Due to superior calling and teamwork, not only did we take the Harry we also successfully defended when they came back to raid.

I wish I had stopped to take screenies but I was too busy steamrollin that main hallway with my guys to stop and take pics of your corpses. Ah maybe next time.

ROT/FOA: amazingly awesome work last night.

--NAS

G

GiveitaTry

first... we NEVER had close to even numbers wowz had 7.. just becauise we pulled into the harry room doesnt make it even numbers 2 guys died to sl dragons... and our essences put all drags on us... u guys r dumb to say its even numbers.... we arent officially allied.. REMEMBER THAT. i expect the flames thats fine.. and no bomb u all do really suck... hence the ONLY REASON we lost it was because we pushed out... slip just told us to push it was just ego. no one got mad it was one hell of a fite... ON OUR SIDE... u guys want official numbers were allying sl so it doesnt ever happen again so well see who else u find to ally :p

and it isnt that we want to do this.. but we dont have harrower killing temps we rather fight and make money while we do it :p i make enuff off ROT FOA insurance :p oh and when we came back only 3 guys was out of stat bro.. thats it.

its like this.. rot tried to push in with massive deamons failed.. like half died we took to long checking harry status rot could rez we wanted a fight so we pushed out harry almost redlined... bad call on our part next time well do like rot would hold the grinder till harry dead so incase we die WE WON THE FIGHT YAY. roflmfao. LAFF

N

Nastia Cross

Your posts are either one long excuse or completely incoherent; this time its both. Someone get this guy hooked on phonics and a box of tissues please...

G

GiveitaTry

nox youve never beat slip and never will.... Quote " anyday."

N

Nastia Cross

nox youve never beat slip and never will.... Quote " anyday."
I believe you are thinking of a different nox, the Lord Noxious posting in this thread is not the same Noxious that is in ROT.

G

GiveitaTry

quote " i know who noximos is the worthless dp mage who thinks hes good because he was wanabe shardtour sx and wanabe vip.. he was rejected from both.. hes like a wanabe version of eckz but gay pink hearts in his sig... shut up get job if u dont even play why are u wasting ur life on the boards.... wanabe"

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cant wait to see slip run from chessy like he does on every shard when he gets rolled :/

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quote " i know who noximos is the worthless dp mage who thinks hes good because he was wanabe shardtour sx and wanabe vip.. he was rejected from both.. hes like a wanabe version of eckz but gay pink hearts in his sig... shut up get job if u dont even play why are u wasting ur life on the boards.... wanabe"
I've played with and against SlipKnot in the past. I dunno why in the hell anyone thinks he's good. He's bad at calling and 1 v 1 (unless he uses a pet).

I remember on LS inferno getting pissed at SlipKnot for his ****ty calling.

Slipknot- "everyone meteor swarm now, and keep doing it!!!!"

Inferno- "wtf, why this is an open field fight and they are all spread apart."

then, the next day Jack Daniels/inferno/joey....**** basically anyone who was semi decent left Slipknot, and went with inferno.

eh, i guess what I'm saying is i would take Noximos over Slipknot ANY day.