• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 Day Pet Bonding Gold Sink Proposal

G

What if you could donate 1 million gold to cut pet bonding for a specific beast to 1 day at the stables?

"You have donated 1 million gold to the trainer, please select 1 pet to increase bonding speed."

Good gold sink idea? Thoughts/Flames

G

Why can't you just wait a week like everyone else to bond your new Dragon?

S

Spock LS News

People are happy with their abundance of gold. It'll be hard to get them to give it up so easily.

Gold Sink Proposal: Delete all gold, leave 1000g per char.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why can't you just wait a week like everyone else to bond your new Dragon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you place a house like everyone else who places a house?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

What if you could donate 1 million gold to cut pet bonding for a specific beast to 1 day at the stables?

"You have donated 1 million gold to the trainer, please select 1 pet to increase bonding speed."

Good gold sink idea? Thoughts/Flames

[/ QUOTE ]

Better idea, remove bonding completely.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
We all know there are people are in a bitter mood over tamers (particularly in PvP) , but if you phrase your opinions in that sort of scorched-earth-across-the-whole-game way, surely you realize you're not going to get anywhere other than provoke a backlash against you? Of course, the original post does rather scream "I want my super-weapon now, right now!" itself.

(edit: hmm ... it's hard to say that without sounding condescending)

G

Why not balance PvP first then worry about making the game easier after?

I

imported_Heartseeker

I'll agree to no bonding if you agree to no insurance tuff guy.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
We all know there are people are in a bitter mood over tamers (particularly in PvP) , but if you phrase your opinions in that sort of scorched-earth-across-the-whole-game way, surely you realize you're not going to get anywhere other than provoke a backlash against you? Of course, the original post does rather scream "I want my super-weapon now, right now!" itself.

(edit: hmm ... it's hard to say that without sounding condescending)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't even thinking about PvP, but thanks for adding that, remove pets from PvP completely (ie Pets cannot attack another player, period).

Was thinking about the community, relating to the selling/buying of pets.

Just one of the many community related things that has been killed over the years... see item repair vs repair deeds etc for more examples.

BTW, I have 2 tamers.

Keeping your Pet alive and well trained used to be a masterpiece (pre-bonding) now it means next to nothing. Oh and don't forget that you no longer have to stable (look after) your pet, it will just 'auto stable' its self...

*spits* *looks disgusted*