• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 Central Website???

• Thread starter imported_MARCIN2006
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MARCIN2006

It seems to me that many people don't read TSO-E or either ignore it because they do not know if it is a Dev Blog.

It think it would be a good idea, to have all of these websites and boards on one website. I'm sure it would be much easier to communicate and get the latest news if everything were on one website.

Like back when the chat boards were on www.thesimsonline.com, the devs posted on the boards and updated the site with information. Currently we have to go to several websites. We have to go to stratics to chat with the community. Then we have to go TSO-E to read the latest information from the devs and possibly post feedback.

Then we have to go to the TSO Wiki to make suggestions and post bugs. New players have to go to www.ea-land.com to get information about EA Land...!
Wouldn't it be better to have everything on one central website? I think it would be, www.thesimsonline.com is hardly ever used. And if TSO is hanging on a thread due to the budget why do we need 3 different websites which EA has to pay for if we could have it on one website?

I think it would improve the communication with the devs, currently I have only seen Parizad and Lee post on stratics, I have hardly except that one time to announce TSO-E, seen Luc post on stratics. Also if we had our boards on a website like tso.com, and log on to the boards it could have a page for TSO-E or the homepage for logging in would be TSO-E with all the news and somewhere on the side their would be a link to city hall boards and stuff.

Or TSO-E could have their own chat board??? We have a In Development board on startics but it hasn't been used in years.

What do you think?