• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1/30/2008 All Cities will experience outages today

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_LFancey

As I start the updates all cities will experience outages of some point.

I recomend you get in a city and stay there as first to go will be the City Selector.

Then I will periodicallly bring down all other cities. Watch here for what city is next. When a city goes down you will be locked out of the game until I restore everything.

Lee

M

Monkeybear

cream bear outfits cream bear outfits cream bear outfits cream bear outfits

*chants*

G

<blockquote><hr>

*chants*

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL poor monkeybear and the cream bear outfits. I doubt its gonna happen, BUT maybe soon we'll be able to CC clothes in the game too, at which point you could recolor the bear body skin to very close to the cream color if not exactly?

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*chants*

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL poor monkeybear and the cream bear outfits. I doubt its gonna happen, BUT maybe soon we'll be able to CC clothes in the game too, at which point you could recolor the bear body skin to very close to the cream color if not exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Female sims already have the cream bear outfits to match the heads guys are the only ones that dont

I

imported_LFancey

We are stalled on a few steps so cities still up.

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*chants*

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then create a female bear with the proper suit body and when she's in her jammies you can tell people you just have a thing for wearing women's nightclothes!

OK, don't beat me with wet noodles here, just trying to interject a little humor hehe.....seriously though it sounds like the ability to make CC clothing will solve your problems without the devs having to do anything but enable us to make clothes. And THEN if you're the one that does it you can become sim-rich off selling your CC wares
....see, when you think about it like that maybe you don't *want* the devs to be the ones to make the clothing choice. Money's not very easy to make in EA Land, and that could be a good enterprise for you, picking up the slack for them and relieving all the male bears of their snow white bodies and cream heads.

G

On the other hand, there is absolutely no physical difference in the body between a male and female bear, that it seems to be a simple matter of switching the option to the male side of the creation screen and put it in the clothing rack, on the male menu.....

How difficult can this be?

G

<blockquote><hr>

On the other hand, there is absolutely no physical difference in the body between a male and female bear, that it seems to be a simple matter of switching the option to the male side of the creation screen and put it in the clothing rack, on the male menu.....

[/ QUOTE ]

But.... but.... the buttons would be on the wrong side!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Not having very much knowledge at all of the coding system they use, I'm not sure. It makes sense to me that all the clothing could be used by men and women with exception of the dresses for the guys (yeah, yeah I know, cross-dressers but this *is* a T rated game and the men already have the tutus when they want to get in touch with their feminine side
), but again I don't know much about coding when it comes to the CAS screen, so it might be more involved than it seems logical to be on the surface. I do know that they have a long list on their plate of stuff to do, so it just makes sense to me that the players do what we can for ourselves and each other, as soon as the opportunity presents itself, such as recoloring the male bear body clothing from snow white to cream. What's wrong with suggesting a way to get around this until when/if the devs get around to adding it to CAS? Does anybody remember how long the naked siggie campaign went on before they finally added new clothes for us? And that was a good handful of sims with those siggies......good times, ah good times LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooo.....the butt flap buttons are in the same place.....

G

I actually made a swimsuit for Cherri but... without being able to change the mesh it just looks wrong lol. Hairy but instant weight loss

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

I actually made a swimsuit for Cherri but... without being able to change the mesh it just looks wrong lol. Hairy but instant weight loss

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd need the bear mesh

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooo.....the butt flap buttons are in the same place.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna reply to this in a totally different manner, but then I realized we're talking about bears here, not human males.....so what I was originally thinking wouldn't apply....since that's the case, I don't see why the buttflap buttons *would* be on the wrong side?
If it were human sims we're talking about, yeah but its not it's bear sims even though they have human skins in the current PJ's......another sore spot with alot of people that choose to play primarily bear sims. Didn't think about that, didja? hehehehe

OK, this topic is getting weeeeeeeeird and we're fixin to get a "Back on topic, please" interjection post

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Butt flap buttons and hairy female sims.....No WONDER Lee has to break out that rum so much!

G

****looks over shoulder for Mod******

Oh....ummm....Oops.

Errr...yeah....back on the topic....

***searches for topic***

City outages! Yeah, that's it ...talk about your city outages here!

G

<blockquote><hr>

****looks over shoulder for Mod******

Oh....ummm....Oops.

Errr...yeah....back on the topic....

***searches for topic***

City outages! Yeah, that's it ...talk about your city outages here!

[/ QUOTE ]

Second post of yours today that made me ROFL

As for city outages, thank the EA gods that today is new badge day in Pogo (also an EA run game), so the cities being down won't be quite as withrawl producing for me