• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry 1/3 15 archery 25 ep 15 hci 15 dci 18 sdi 8 int 3 mr

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all further comments to bids or questions about the item. Thank you.

I cannot see why anyone would pay 650 million gold for a "mage archer" bracelet that doesn't have 10% SSI and it's "antique". Can you explain what makes this piece so valuable? Also I'm curious where you got it. I've been considering forking out the gold for an item like this for a long time... I'm actually considering bidding just need a few days to get the gold together.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with this and +5archer quiver u get 20 skill which can be nice paired with a decent ring. and on the ssi i found wasent really needed mostly droping a ai or mortal in middle of combos. on a pure archer thats a different story but each to there own i guess. and i bought it from a friend about 6 months back never really used it much and changing temps so will let it go.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sad State of Loot in the game if people think a 1/3 Tier 3 that would of went for 1.25 plat a year ago is only worth 200m now. Ouchie.