• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 1,000 Minax Point's Pick A List Of Any Rewards You Want!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling 1,000 minax points to 1 person. You can go check out then turn in rewards and pick any custom amount of items you would like. I will also deliver these free of charge to any server you wish and accept gold on that server.

I am asking 400 Million gold for this deal if interested please post and or icq me.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll give you 350m, not trying to undercut but I have been paying 35m for blackthorn garbs and crimmys. If you're into it let me know, otherwise GL!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll give you 350m, not trying to undercut but I have been paying 35m for blackthorn garbs and crimmys. If you're into it let me know, otherwise GL!
Typical Rares Collector Elitist. Might as well just change your name to Manticore

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i might be interested however wish to know the stats of each piece. would it be too much trouble to screenshot them each so interested parties can see the stats?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i might be interested however wish to know the stats of each piece. would it be too much trouble to screenshot them each so interested parties can see the stats?
Unfortunately I wouldn't only because every single piece has a different look to it and the person would need to decide what look they wanted for all the different type ones they wanted.

Unfortunately I wont be taking 100 pictures, of the wardrobe they created but you can go to Black Thorn castle theirs an npc's right at the entrance of the dungeon area he will show you everything their is to choose from.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity, considering that 1 Minax item = 1 point, and considering that each Minax item drop is a rare one requiring many kills (some say 200, some say 300+), does this mean that 1,000 Minax points equal to what, perhaps 200,000 or 300,000+ kills ?

How much time down in Blackthorn Dungeon would that equal to ?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity, considering that 1 Minax item = 1 point, and considering that each Minax item drop is a rare one requiring many kills (some say 200, some say 300+), does this mean that 1,000 Minax points equal to what, perhaps 200,000 or 300,000+ kills ?

It's weeks of time of killing which is why they sell for around 40 million per 100 points.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there an end date to this, or are you just entertaining the idea of selling them as a package?
No end date really first person that want it, can have it if no one wants it ill claim items and sell them in luna slowly over time.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

its still extremely tedious but no its not 200kills its 2 arties per general. at least thats how i do it, but for 400k its not really worth the time. I go there once in a while tho just cause i feel like it. the generals are hard and you have to have a character that can solo them. even then it might mean a few deaths and some of the harder ones can take 10mins to kill. easy ones can go down in around 3mins. thats not counting clearing out the spawn, careful pulling, deaths etc.

very nice package. 1000 pts dont come by often, and its much easier than buying 5 or so at a time when they come up for cheap on vendors.