• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

09 Mar: Some (more) changes ...

G

-----
UO Assist thread is only one now. Instead of a sticky/locked one that was a "master" and a new info one that would feed it, I figured ... just drop the info one, and allow one thread.

Sooo, that said ... the UOA thread is it ... kinda keep it neat would ya? It was a pain sorting all that stuff!

-----
The new UO Player Q&A FAQ is getting built. It'll take me a bit more to get it all together, but much of what's in the older one is there. I'm into the midst of the more heavy rearranging on that, so bear with me.

-----
To Kelmo and the other Siege Mods ... other than the FAQs you have over in your Forum, if there is some specific info you'd like here let me know. I'll get it in there!

This will be sticky until about 12 March ... then it'll go the way of the dinosaur ... <font color=red>&gt;poof&lt;</font color=red>