• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 0

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Nice fork, I sold it off my vendor last week as I realized it was 125 Strength Requirement after I bought it off a vendor.

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
im planning to reach something near/around/c.a. 1b, but probably this is only in my dreams =) :mf_prop:

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
what does this even mean? Lol, too many damn words.

current most highest offer is 600m from Skinner.
-waiting for confirmation.
-confirmed. delivering.
-delivered, but not payed yet...

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
mean this:
Karl Zelensky 21 мар в 14:43
Hi,i Skinner,we have agreed about purchase War Fork for 600 mil. You can transfer on Atlantic in 1 hour? I need to leave urgently
gzmn1000 21 мар в 14:44
i can start now
it take up to 1hr
Karl Zelensky 21 мар в 14:44
ok
gzmn1000 21 мар в 14:47
omw then
gzmn1000 21 мар в 15:29
im at atl
gzmn1000 21 мар в 15:32
yo yo
Karl Zelensky 21 мар в 15:40
Sorry man,I had to leave for work urgently,will be later, I will write to you
gzmn1000 21 мар в 15:40
ok...
gzmn1000 21 мар в 15:42
u still plannig to make a deal?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some posts in this thread were removed.

To clarify the situation, I have reviewed all of the posts, and looked at the editing history of every post. I can confirm that this thread did have a buyout of 500 million, which was announced in one of the posts that ended up being removed.

After about one hour the original poster edited their post to remove the buyout option. I do not know why the original poster removed the buyout option, but I am assuming it was to let the bidding go higher than the buyout price.

Although doing that could be considered bad trade forum etiquette, it does not break a specific Stratics rule.

The original poster of a trade forum sale thread is allowed to change the rules of their thread if they want, since it is their item to do with as they wish. It is also the right of the original poster to refuse to accept bids from someone for whatever reason.

Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion.

Skinner

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Mate i had some troubles on my work and i couldnt get this in time But if you have troubles with another players because your auction unfair and you showed our personal correspondence/from icq. Than i dont want to pay for this and buy something from you !

Reactions: Kas

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well if everyone paid attention, me and my freind farmed this item up, and everyone could have gotten it for 175mil of my vendor, or was sitting on Auction house for weeks for half the price being offered now, everyone who said 125str make this item very useless is BS< as you can see. Great buy and SiCK weapon :)

Kas

Slightly Crazed
As you can see the item is still for sale and no one said not was useless with 125 str it's just harder to use. Anyway good farm! And it's still for sale!

I was just browsing threads today and found this. I went looking through some of my roof artifacts and came across these...

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

I suppose if there is any interest in these I could deliver them to ATL for sale, They currently reside on Legends.

Last edited:

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
in Russia we have a good proverb for situations like this - "the dog barks, the caravan moves on."