• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] \0> \0/ <0/ SoMe RaReS \0> \0/ <0/

• Thread starter Bigmikeuk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bigmikeuk

Hey Dewds

I've got some rares I'm bored of the sight of and am looking to trade them for other rares or sell them off.

Right this is what I've got at the moment:

Ornate Encrusted Armguards. Very Dark blue colored ringmail arms. Mr 2, SDI 10%, 3/3/11/5/3, mage armour. RARE BEANS MAN! - 250mil

Spider Silk Woven Shirt. It's a pure white shirt, has a funny asian style graphic. - 120mil

Ginseng. Looks exactly like a whispering rose. - 25mil

3rd Balhae Duel Event Fighter Staff. Looks exactly like a glacial staff. - 30mil

Good Samaritan Robe. +5 physical resist, turd green colored robe. - 110mil

Right things I'd like to trade for:

Would like to trade the Sam robe + gold for an Ari Shroud (proper one).
Anything to do with pirates - They are ****ing awesome!!!! (not pirate boots cos i got em).
Singing Balls (I want LOADS!)
2 Story Talking Statues
Some kinda robe/shrould (not tal'keesh, necro, samaritan)
Kickass 1 handed SC (NO -1), 20-21 mage weap with 15dci (no crap)
If you have something decent to trade I might pay half transfer fee. Otherwise gold for the amounts listed.
ICQ me on "457298162"

Cheers for having a look guys n gals!

C

Capricious

No worries. *smiles* I wasn't sure if I just missed it or not in the text.

B

Bigmikeuk

:gun: OMG you better get your eyes tested, it looks fine to me :lick:

"kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke"

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wouldn't throw to much gold at any mage weapon. Once the Imbueding comes about sure the price will bottom out.

B

Bigmikeuk

Awesome, thanks for the tip mate. I'm usually too lazy to read all the new UO updates :)

I'll have a read through so I know what to expect.
THANKS! :love:

C

Capricious

How could you miss ANY Of that text.
*laughs* It was huuuuuge and I had to scroll left to right in my browser to read it. So yes, on a quick scan over I might have missed the text stating the shard. *sticks tongue out* Hrmph.