• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement 트위터 소식지 등록

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran

안녕하세요.

이제 해당 블로그에 올라가는 새로운 소식은 트위터에도 같이 등록됩니다. 만일 RSS 피드를 받는데 어려움이 있거나, 간편하게 트위터를 통해서 소식을 받고 싶으신 분들은 트위터의 UO_KR을 팔로우하시면 새로운 소식이 업데이트될 때마다 쉽게 확인하실 수 있습니다.

뿐만 아니라 블로그 우측 하단에 보시면 위젯을 통해서 블로그에서도 간단하게 UO_KR 트위터로 의견을 보낼 수 있으니 참고해주시기 바랍니다.

SNS에 대해서는 아직 초보적인 수준이고, 트위터를 처음 사용해보는 입장이라 아직까지는 이게 어떤 식으로 되는지 다소 시행착오가 있을 수는 있겠지만, 많은 관심을 부탁드립니다.

감사합니다.

Hello

Now Arirang EM blog uses Twitter. So new posts will be registered to the Twitter automatically so if you feel hard to set RSS feed or if you wish to use Twitter instead of RSS, follow UO_KR to check out news of Arirang EM Blog.

Furthermore, blog providing the widget that you could write down through widget to send a message and follow UO_KR easily.

This is my first time that using Twitter and I am not familiar with SNS so there might be some "misunderstanding" or "failure" but I hope you be more comfortable with getting general news and event news from the Twitter.

Thank you.