• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

답글을 달 수 없다?

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran

안녕하세요. EM 하나린입니다.

오늘 제 블로그에 답글을 달려고 하면 차단되었다고 하는 메세지를 본다고 하시는 분이 계셔서 확인해본 결과, 실제로 답글이 차단되는 경우가 있음을 확인하였습니다. 그러나, 해당 블로그에서는 어떤 IP나 필터링을 걸고 있지 않기 때문에 제가 생각하기에는 지금 사용하는 블로깅 서비스 자체적인 문제로 추측됩니다.

우선은 혹시라도 문제를 해결하는데 도움이 될까 싶어 스팸 관련 플러그인을 해제하고 있습니다. 지금 해당 문제를 다른 블로그에도 동일하게 적용되고 있는지 확인해본 결과, 블로깅 서비스의 알고리즘 문제도 있는거 같습니다. 다만 처음 차단 메세지를 본 뒤에 차분히 조금 기다리다보면 답글을 달 수 있다고 하니 참고해주시기 바랍니다.

그리고 영문 또는 웹사이트 주소만을 사용할 경우에는 차단 메세지를 보게 될 확률이 높다고 하니 이 점도 참고해주시면 될거 같습니다. 만약 문제의 증상이 계속될 경우, 제게 알려주시면 증상을 확인하는데 많은 도움이 될거 같습니다.

감사합니다.

Hello, EM Hanarin here.

I have heard that if you trying to reply, you'll get a message that you are blocked so that you cannot reply. And I have found it really happens. However, due to I do not use any filtering or blocking IPs, I believe this is caused by algorithm that blogging service using.

But I deactivated spam plugins just in case that helps solve this issue. As far as I have searched, the other blogs having similar issues so I am pretty sure that this is caused by blogging service. But they also mentioned if you wait couple of minutes after you seen the message, try again then you could submit reply.

And according to the other blogs, you'll get more chance of the block message if you only write down in English or website address only, blog algorithm will consider your message as spam. If this issue continues, please send an email to me or let me know so I could check out it and figure out how to solve it.

Thank you.

Continue reading...