• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

♥ The Rebellion ♥

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks!

After the events that have unfolded and transpired with Lady Aino Nystad's arrest, a group of concerned citizens "met" (okay, more like raided) at Lord Blackthorn's Castle in defiance to Lord Casca. The Widow, who revealed that she is Lord Brittish's wife, met with this group of folks who had gathered there. The meeting was full of disbelief and shock pertaining to Casca's decision with former Captain of the Royal Britannian Guard, Lady Aino Nystad.

The Widow declared to the gathered citizens that she has undoubtedly taken a stand against Lord Casca and that any and all support is welcome! The Widow has appointed me as "caretaker to Lord Blackthorn's Castle"; furthermore, I have marked runes that say "♥ The Rebellion ♥" for folk who want to walk upon the Castle grounds and also want to support the cause against Lord Casca. As caretaker, I do plan to hold Saturday Night Sake Fever parties everyday except Saturday (umm...yes...) as well as "Pin the Donkey Tail on Casca" games.

Please note, I am just a messenger, a drunken messenger Monk, but a messenger, nonetheless. With the hostile attack of the Ivory Throne (the article can be found here), I'm thinking my neutral stance is now more inclined to "taking out a can of whoop arse" stance. We shall see what the future holds. Please look for ♥ The Rebellion ♥ runes on the ground, and if you see me, please don't hesitate to ask for one.

This has been a public service announcement by your friendly, neighborhood Monk. Any thoughts, statements, stances, questions pertaining to nudity, and alcoholic recommendations are welcome with open arms in this thread. Please excuse me. I must now meditate on the foibles of leather pants and chafing. *assumes the Lotus position*