• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ▒ - SELLING AMAZING WATER FRONT CASTLE ON ATLANTIC - ▒

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Selling this AMAZING Felucca water front Castle on Atlantic Shard
Everything is included, Pictures will say more than words!
So many things to list but like I said, everything is included
Garden Sheds, Braziers, Rares, 1 tile soulforge, BBQ station, Lighthouse and so much more!

This is an amazing decorated, customized Castle, with extra floors.... 100's of Hours Invested.

RESERVE is 15 Billion

There is a Teleporter at my Luna Office to the Castle

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ CASTLE AERIAL 3D PICTURES ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ CASTLE 2D PICTURES ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

RUBBLE ROOM

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With all that Awesome décor ..How in the hell didn't that guy know how to take all The extra floors ( Gozas & floor tiles) all way back to the foundation Walls On north side ?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
With all that Awesome décor ..How in the hell didn't that guy know how to take all The extra floors ( Gozas & floor tiles) all way back to the foundation Walls On north side ?
Northside walls become difficult to deal with once you get to 3rd floor on a castle like that... atleast it was on my castle which has similar outer design to this one.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Northside walls become difficult to deal with once you get to 3rd floor on a castle like that... atleast it was on my castle which has similar outer design to this one.
I guess No one knows you can use the ladder in North castle position off the back 2 tiles in from ledge.. walk up ladder on the 3rd step out before you fall off, double click the goza then target yourself ... On certain spots you must repostion the ladder to east or west above said tile On the newly placed Goza mats & repeat actions of goza targeting then lower it into position
UOrs sale.2.jpg
This is my 3rd floor on Tram castle
My castle Tram.JPG
This is my 4th floor on Fel yew castle
Fell yew gate.JPG

Its not that hard just have to work at it & seems some peeps just don't want too is all I'm saying, Plus I hate doing the Boring routine of goza floors

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here few more pics
3rd floor on Fel yew its was done before all the new stone work came out
3rd floor yew.JPG

Here is second floor on tram castle That I'm still working on ... Sometime I'm put 4th floor on it But I'm being sloth slow =P
2cnd floor Tram.JPG

Julieanna

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling this AMAZING Felucca water front Castle on Atlantic Shard
Everything is included, Pictures will say more than words!
So many things to list but like I said, everything is included
Garden Sheds, Braziers, Rares, 1 tile soulforge, BBQ station, Lighthouse and so much more!

This is an amazing decorated, customized Castle, with extra floors.... 100's of Hours Invested.

RESERVE is 15 Billion

There is a Teleporter at my Luna Office to the Castle

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ CASTLE AERIAL 3D PICTURES ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ CASTLE 2D PICTURES ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

RUBBLE ROOM