• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ▒ - EARLY BLACK FRIDAY BULK DEAL ON ATLANTIC - ▒

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I decided to finally clean up some of my Storage Houses and I put together a Massive Bulk Deal.

This Bulk offer is for EVERYTHING listed here, I will not break 1 single item of this list..
Took forever to make this list and everything is ready to go.
The winner will get 5 boxes with 125 deeds inside and couple other boxes with More and more deeds, as you can see on the 1st picture!
Taking Offers until Sunday 19th. But I reserve to STOP taking offers if a Buy Now offer is offered.

Buy Now price is set as 3 Billion* Gold for everything!
As Always, I am taking Buy Now Offers!
*considering that the estimated price was based on the first few sets between Boards, Ingots, Leather and essences, so there is room for a lot more profit on the entire list!!

FULL LIST

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Good Lord that was a lot of stuff!
Yeah it was, and now I'm wondering how and why someone collected almost 10 million magery/necromancy reagents....That's an insanely huge amount of such useless items in the modern age of 100% LRC suits. Was there some guy who just picked up every reagent he saw on the floor for 20 straight years or something? ;)

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah it was, and now I'm wondering how and why someone collected almost 10 million magery/necromancy reagents....That's an insanely huge amount of such useless items in the modern age of 100% LRC suits. Was there some guy who just picked up every reagent he saw on the floor for 20 straight years or something? ;)
LOL I have tons of those too I have gathered from idocs over 12 years ... remember some are used for potions too ;)

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
um just looking at what I have stashed in my sorted 60k deed containers ...
40 Mandrake root = 2,400,000
43 ginseng = 2,580,000
45 Garlic = 2,700,000
58 Nightshade = 3,480,000
69 blood moss = 4,140,000
50 Sulfurous ash = 3,000,000
49 Spider silk = 2,940,000
36 black pearl = 2,160,000

That isn't including what I have to sort in stash houses either ... oh my did I just put it out there that I'm a hoarder ???:facepalm:
I have other resources to but I'm to lazy to list em all :grin:

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
LOL I have tons of those too I have gathered from idocs over 12 years ...
I can Imagine!!!

When you showed me 1 of your stock houses , I was like Damn!!!!, that was when I started to work on few of my houses....It is Amazing how much stuff We can just "lock down" and have no clue on what we have few days later than you multiply that by Houses and Shards!!!