• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ▒▒▒ Super Sale of Guildstones - Atlantic Shard ▒▒▒

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I am selling all my Guildstones!
Please submit your BID,

Reserve for each is 20M Only.

After few Requests , I will end this Auction on
Friday 13Th at 12:00AM ET

Good Luck to All

$5 ( 20M Meadhbh )
Winner: Guild Unknow

#8 ( 20M Aquarius )

#21 ( 20M Xavier )

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
11 - 20M
27 - 20M

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#4 20m
#6 20m
#9 20m
#10 20m
#20 20m
#22 20m
#26 40m

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#20 25m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I must inform you that BlazingGod's Bids are bogus.

Judy Hare

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am selling all my Guildstones!
Please submit your BID,

Reserve for each is 20M Only.

After few Requests , I will end this Auction on
Friday 13Th at 12:00AM ET

Good Luck to All

I would like to bid 20 mill on # 2

#4 ( 20M Longtooths )

$5 ( 20M Meadhbh )

#6 ( 20M Longtooths )

#8 ( 20M Aquarius )

#9 ( 20M Longtooths )

#10 ( 20M Longtooths )

#11 ( 20M Nails )

#20 ( 25M cazador )

#22 ( 50M 4gregu )

#26 ( 75M Decadence )

#27 ( 20M Nails )

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#3 20Mil
#4 30MIL
#7 20MIL
#8 25MIL
#10 30MIL
#11 30MIL
#12 20MIL
#15 20MIL
#20 35MIL
#21 25MIL
#22 65MIL
#23 20MIL
#24 20MIL
#27 30MIL
#28 20MIL

Not sure if I made it in time, midnight endings always confuse me.

Last edited:

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I was late, and you won a guildstone I bid on please contact me. I am more than willing to make you happy to part with said guildstone. My ICQ is 79436324.

Thank you.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This auction ended Friday 12am which was 17 hrs ago...just sayin'

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Honestly I don't think it was specified nor clear if Atlantic Realtor meant it to end 12 midnight last night, or 12 midnight tonight. According to http://www.nist.gov/pml/div688/times.cfm

"Are noon and midnight referred to as 12 a.m. or 12 p.m.?
This is a tricky question because 12 a.m. and 12 p.m. are ambiguous and should not be used.

To illustrate this, consider that "a.m." and "p.m." are abbreviations for "ante meridiem" and "post meridiem," which mean "before noon" and "after noon," respectively. Since noon is neither before noon nor after noon, a designation of either a.m. or p.m. is incorrect. Also, midnight is both twelve hours before noon and twelve hours after noon."

"To avoid ambiguity, specification of an event as occurring on a particular day at 11:59 p.m. or 12:01 a.m. is a good idea, especially legal documents such as contracts and insurance policies. Another option would be to use 24-hour clock, using the designation of 0000 to refer to midnight at the beginning of a given day (or date) and 2400 to designate the end of a given day (or date)."

My two cents,
Deca

Last edited:

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Thank You All!!

I will be posting more Goodies for sell soon!! and I promise to be more specific!!

I always forget How "Pick" this community is!!!!!!

LOL

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya, awkward somewhat ambigu
Thank You All!!

I will be posting more Goodies for sell soon!! and I promise to be more specific!!

I always forget How "Pick" this community is!!!!!!

LOL
really only screws u out of higher bids, and lets some people get things cheaper

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Google says he did it right. and google never lies. AMERICAN HERITAGE DICTIONARY GOT YO BACK!
  1. The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language has a usage note on this topic: "By convention, 12 AM denotes midnight and 12 PM denotes noon. Because of the potential for confusion, it is advisable to use 12 noon and 12 midnight."

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No one was disputing whether he meant midday or midnight. We all knew he meant midnight. The question was whether midnight was the beginning of Friday the 13th or the end ^_^ which day does midnight belong to?

Some businesses might put open from friday 9am until midnight, while some hospitals will clock a baby's birthday at 11:59 on one day and 12:00 midnight on the next day.

Thus comes the source national institute of standards and technology.gov which explains the proper meaning of am and pm, and how to avoid ambiguity ^_^

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk 2

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All I know is if my plane ticket for a vacation trip says, Friday 13Th at 12:00AM ET, I am going to be there on time. And all the people that are confused by the ambiguity of it will be late.

Suggesting that people need to further clarify a time of day so that even those challenged by the Ambiguity of it is in itself succumbing to the lowest denominator....just my two cents

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My apologies to Longtooth, I misconstrued his words and felt attacked

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't think there needed to be an explanation, and evidently neither did anyone else, as I clearly understand when someone tells me 12am on a specific date. And I am not attacking you, I was simply giving my two cents just as you did.