• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ▒▒▒ - NEW ATLANTIC AUCTION HOUSE - ▒▒▒

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Hello Everybody!!

The New Atlantic Auction House is Finally ready!!

The House is located on the FORT area

Summer from Blood Order of Brotherhood (BooB) will be Auctioneer!!

I believe We will start the Auctions on Wednesdays!

I will be posting again, how the Drop of Items will work and also the Rules, pretty much will follow the same as the Toad Town.

Soon I will be opening a Silent Auction House as well!!

Icq me for Suggestions or Questions!

Atlantic Realtor
ICQ 647752375

Summer

ICQ 57707031

@@BadBart

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I like the design I think I saw something like it on another thread somewhere :)
Any word when the first auction will be?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Yes, but the guy who designed the Alliance Auction House on GL said he saw it on one of the European shards (Drachenfels maybe?) and based it on that. It appears to be a design that works well.

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes, but the guy who designed the Alliance Auction House on GL said he saw it on one of the European shards (Drachenfels maybe?) and based it on that. It appears to be a design that works well.
It's a great design :) I think it was actually on a deco thread somewhere and I only noticed because I haunt those like crazy. I'm really glad to see someone putting the design to use because I think the pic I saw was old and possibly only a mockup. If I was to design an auction house myself I would prolly draw heavy inspiration from that design also :)

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
This house and place look so super sweet I want to throw a party there so so bad great job atl real

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appears it was magically transported to Atlantic. Are you sure yours is still on Europa?
I did check and am pleased to report my auction house on Europa is still there. I've tied it down to prevent it going walkabout :)

Although it's a nice design it does have some flaws so I hope the builder on Atlantic has taken that into account!

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are both in umbra too. well atleast i think thats where it is on atl i know it is umbra on europa

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sweet! very glad to see that your auction house is ready. i will shut down the temporary fire island auction house.
i look forward to it, bidding at an auction is so much more fun :)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So nice to have an auction house happening again, so thanks for that!!

Any chance you would consider holding your auctions on Sundays??

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Although it's a nice design it does have some flaws so I hope the builder on Atlantic has taken that into account!

Yes!!! I saw that!

We had to test against Thief's and Break In and all possible breach points, We will finish those little things and Get it started!!!

Also, the Submissions will be the same as Alexander, you will need to drop a bag with your information, email, icq, whatever, start price and so on...

I am planning on have Few Secret Chests Locked, so anyone can also go and check the items that will be on the Auction Day!!

I will try my best to only auction High End Items, Rares and things like that!! No Offense But We dont want to be there for Hours to sell a bag of cursed Items or things that you can normally buy everyday on UO.

Also one of the rules are the minimum that you can bid on Items!!! 1M+ Increases. We will not stay there watching battles of 1gp gold increase!! :)

We will have Teleporters to Auction House at Summer's House, at our Real Estate Office and will ask @Nails Warstein and @Lord Nabin to make access as well!!

Thanks everybody!!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Happy to set a Teleporter up for you just icq me

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
Poopsicles.... I do attorney filing Sunday Nights with new clients... Well - Hopefully there will be the availability to see what is being auctioned in advance so I can do some Proxy Bidding - I know it will never work for everyone - Sad i will never get to come BUT - we will figure something out... Good to see a silent auction house is coming back up too... You looking to do consignment style like @Scribbles or planned rares silent auction like @Nails Warstein or a mixture, OR a new style of silent auction?

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I am taking submissions now!!
I am also thinking on post all the items for the auction day, here at Stratics and take BID's on the items!!
So the way i think is, people that cant be there on Sunday, but want to try to purchase, will have to post a bid here on the item, and I will consider all the bids til SUNDAY 8:00am ET.... than I will use those BIDS as an open bid on the day of the Live auction!!

This is just an idea , I am open for suggestions!!!, since i know a lot of people probably cant be there on the day but would love to have a chance in buying!!

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Poopsicles.... I do attorney filing Sunday Nights with new clients... Well - Hopefully there will be the availability to see what is being auctioned in advance so I can do some Proxy Bidding - I know it will never work for everyone - Sad i will never get to come BUT - we will figure something out... Good to see a silent auction house is coming back up too... You looking to do consignment style like @Scribbles or planned rares silent auction like @Nails Warstein or a mixture, OR a new style of silent auction?
Thats my plan for the next door house!!!!!
So coming soon!!!!!

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am taking submissions now!!
I am also thinking on post all the items for the auction day, here at Stratics and take BID's on the items!!
So the way i think is, people that cant be there on Sunday, but want to try to purchase, will have to post a bid here on the item, and I will consider all the bids til SUNDAY 8:00am ET.... than I will use those BIDS as an open bid on the day of the Live auction!!

This is just an idea , I am open for suggestions!!!, since i know a lot of people probably cant be there on the day but would love to have a chance in buying!!
Love this idea since I'm visiting Europe atm w/ no laptop and can't make it :) I'll have to keep an eye and see how it pans out! Very very awesome idea, haven't seen that before.