• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ▒▒▒ - High End Rares for Sale on Atlantic ▒▒▒

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I am selling some High End Rares, I will be posting the pictures and Take "Offers" so please offer your Max for the desired item, this is not an auction, there is no finish date and The decent market offer will take...
I based the prices on previous sales and I also asked few Rare Collectors like @Decadence , @Alexander of ATL. and @Pampa DH

Any Questions or Buy Out please contact me via ICQ

ITEM #1
Fragments Of Meer Dreams Trapped In Crystalline Glass

Reserve: 800M
Buy Out is 1 Billion

ITEM #2
Contained Essence Of The Time Lord

Buy Out is 1 Billion

ITEM #3
Sentient Elemental Core Of The Aspect Of Fire

Buy Out is 1 Billion

ITEM#4
I Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette On Lake Superior

Buy Out is 1 Billion

ITEM#5
Magical Dress Form Of The Valiant Little Tailor

Reserve: 1 Billion
Buy Out is 1.5 Billion

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
OMG, been wanting that dress form. If anyone happens to trip and fall into the wanted price and wishes to give me a gift, I will accept :)

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Can you or will you come down on the dress form.? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I bake and cook. I will send you Kinghen to do your yard work and he can bring all my baked goods.... Pweeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss :sad3::violin:

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Its ok.. No worries.. It boils down to what people want to sell it for, not what it should sell for. I dont want you to have to go out of your way. I understand COMPLETELY the want to get the most out of an item. I will come across these things at some point.
Thank you for even considering :)