• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ††Double Exceptional, (blessed) SE Luna††

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
selling a lot of double exceptional and (blessed) clothing/armor @ Potty Mouths SE Luna House refer to pic for vendor location luna vendor.png

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Also Selling 30 Pairs Of (Blessed) Sandals I am not interested in separating them 320m for all 30 pairs ICQ or PM

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
added A Robe(blessed) x2 A Magical Wiz Hat (blessed)x2 and A sandals(blessed)x2 175m package deal for the 4th of July happy independence day peeps ~~be safe~~:thumbup1:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And here we have another post in the Rares Forum selling something whit no mention of a shard name. People really need to remember there is more than one shard in Ultima Online.

Bliss

Adventurer
This is true Frodo but it's something easy to forget especially since many play on multiple shards and transfer items around. I keep mine in my signature. :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is true Frodo but it's something easy to forget especially since many play on multiple shards and transfer items around. I keep mine in my signature. :)
And you must remember to save loading time there are people that do not load signatures.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Its kind of a understood thing that if it doesnt say a shard then its Atl. If you just go by that then you don't have to be confused.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Post #10 so Atl is the only shard that matters in all of UO.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I dont think anyone has said that. Baja is my home...so I like to think that it matters. Nonetheless....90% if not more of the trading on stratics rares forum is for Atlantic, therefore it has become custom to consider a post that doesn't list the shard name as from Atlantic. Thats what I was lead to understand when I came here, its not a shot at your home shard buddy...your being a a ****. Its also not nice to derail a thread...so lets not post here anymore. Your welcome to PM me