• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] “Of origin”

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So I am not sure if I am going to sell the stuff I have or hope to find what I would need to finish what I want. What is the going price for these items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creeger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The best price I ever got for mine was 100k each. I've also auctioned some that went for less.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you have a pair of ninja mittens, Planters, I´ll pay good.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally parting out those accounts ? :p
wasn't Silent Singer once accused of something like that? I vaguely remember something along those lines...

anyways Planters, have you been able to count your arties and can you tell me a price?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Finally parting out those accounts ? :p
And nope these are from my own collection and I am keeping those account active. Tyrath said we could do that but I love the accounts, items and houses he gave me. I want to keep these active and helpful to the shard in any way I can. I did drop 3 of the houses that were just there but not very useful but I have absorbed 3 houses that were useful in order to keep tyraths work alive. Many of his houses are now moved from the zento hub to the Brit moongate hub. As an example I placed a house near the tunnel where the Halloween event will be happening and hope to get a teleporter set to drop there and connect to the Brit moongate hub as well.
But Incase anyone cares if I do drop accounts or clean items I will notify the shard as a whole and allow people to step up to the plate and keep these going.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I guess I don’t have ninja mittens but something I do need is bone chest and helm. And I have 57 of them for sale

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, so it's the usual "tell me what you want", "no, you tell me what you are offering" dance - I am pretty tired of this to be honest, so good luck selling any of this.
People have told you the going price was 100 k per at the most (I usually bought for less then that, someone pointed that out too I believe).
If you're not happy with that price, why not simply tell people who're interested what price would make you want to sell?
I don't get it. Are you afraid that you will name a price that could be considered a bargain by the buyer? Are you afraid that you will "loose" money? Or are you afraid that people will call your price insane?

Either way, it's your stuff, so don't worry about other people's opinions on your prices so much and just tell them what would make you happy. The worst thing that can happen is they say "no thanks" and move on.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
ok, so it's the usual "tell me what you want", "no, you tell me what you are offering" dance - I am pretty tired of this to be honest, so good luck selling any of this.
People have told you the going price was 100 k per at the most (I usually bought for less then that, someone pointed that out too I believe).
If you're not happy with that price, why not simply tell people who're interested what price would make you want to sell?
I don't get it. Are you afraid that you will name a price that could be considered a bargain by the buyer? Are you afraid that you will "loose" money? Or are you afraid that people will call your price insane?

Either way, it's your stuff, so don't worry about other people's opinions on your prices so much and just tell them what would make you happy. The worst thing that can happen is they say "no thanks" and move on.
Okay thanks for the “dance” as you put it but at the same time if can also be said that you could put an offer and the worst I could say is no as well. If it’s 1 or 2 pieces then 100k as someone stated would be normal, but you are wanting to buy in bulk so there should always be a discount. That’s where the “dance” comes into play. But max thanks for your time and hope you find what you’re looking for and good luck.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So since no offers want to be made I will put this out there. I do have pieces that you may need to finish sets if you collect them, and if you want single pieces they are going to be 90k each, and if you want to buy in bulk (all of them) they will be 75k each. I will also do a 1:3 trade for bone helm or chest

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You might want to put some water on that bridge you just crossed, it's on fire. :p

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The one that you might need to turn around and drive back over one day.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay :) still lost in this conversation about selling these items

My comment is on the thread in general. The seller dilemma.

For what it’s worth, there are many potential buyers and one potential seller. Which is easier, for that seller to price his item or for many buyers to decide if it’s worth it to make an offer?

Automobile manufactures learned long ago to put prices in ads. You ultimately did so as well.

But no worries, seller threads will continue to have the same drama for as long as someone has something he thinks someone may want more than he does, but is not sure by how much.