• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

“Ancient” 1st Gen PP White Wyrm price check

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
IF it is trully 1st Gen, it is really really rare, on top of being PP WW, valuable to some collectors. (Maybe 6 in the game total far as we know, if not less). This is not in same rank as other PP WWs.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shinytrinket owns three Gen 1 "Ancient" WWs. She's the one that brought the confirmed number from 3, to 6. One of them (Greysky) has 807 STR.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Frankly, I don't know how one would put a value on such an item. If I were to guess, these are worth Plats (Billions) with todays pet market. Dreads are rare, Banes are also, but there are many in the game, and they are worth about 1 plat each, untrained. Something as rare as Gen1 Ancients, and str over 800, and only like 6 in the game, likely worth much more than any Dread or Bane, just my humble opinion.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My issue with them is there no way to tell its 1st generation to a normal player.

A normal player sees a dread or a bane they know its rare. With a 1st generation ww they don't see it. I think only one has 807 str not all 1st generation do.

The vaule of the Dreads and Barnes are because people know and there used in pvp. A ww is a pvm pet not a pvp pet.

I own a 2nd generation ww does not eat gold. Only difference is the sound and the AI of it.

In my opinion and in all honesty is its worth more then a ppww but not that much.

We don't see people spawning buying 1st generation Ppww in gen chat or on the fourms. Its a nice cool pet. But not wroth what a red mare is wroth or the white ridgeback.

Thats my two cents on the matter only way to tell is put it for auction with no buy out and see what happens

I'm selling either one of these two. I decided pets as rare as these shouldn't be left languishing in my stable for xx more years!

Both are confirmed pre patch Ancient Gen 1 white wyrms- only 6 are known to still exist.

My icq for offers or inquiries is 3089145, or pm.

Attachments

Last edited:
2.3. I think that when I came back for a bit when hiryus came out, it was a huge, huge mistake for me to have gotten rid of the wyrms and mares to whom I didn’t have a sentimental attachment, to make room on tamer alts for pretty neon chickens. No disrespect to my lovely purple and green critters, lol, but damn!

Current offer is 2.5p. For the first time I sold an old, old mare. When I'm being realistic I know can only use so many pets, and it's turning out to be so nice knowing that mare and some other old beloved pets that have been sitting in a stable will be a blast for tamers in the years to come!

I'm seeking some sales advice here since I obviously failed to plan this sale out at all- selling a Mare (old enough that I have some taming notes about because of how little was known back then. Selling him on on the fly made me realize that I'd actually totally continue to live if I sold a Wyrm! (Buyer, my sentimentality about him went way up when found that part of my old UO spiral recipe card notebook. Based on the guild help I noted he's way very early, how cool!)

I'm happy with where the current offer is/might go, it's gone way higher than I'd anticipated. The players still making offers will no doubt provide an outstanding home, so that's buttercream frosting made with Kerrygold Irish butter and outstanding vanilla bean component.

What kind of timeline would you put on this very informal kind of impromptu sale? Would you make it short term- like ending Mon-Tues, or give it a like a week to maximize exposure to interested tamers. Or set a big buyout? Help appreciated!

(If anyone who had made an offer wishes to speak, I will not divulge that person's identity without permission).