• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] ¿PvP Race?

tinchomey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi! I have a question.

I want to create a pure magery pvp mage like:

120 Eval
120 Magery
120 Wrestling
120 Meditation
120 Resist.
100 Inscription
20 x or insc

so... I love the Human race, but the +20 mana of elfs is rly great.

What can I do ^_^? [For pvp]

Thanks & sorry for my english.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd do human for JOAT (Jack Of All Trades) so you can do things like basic spell weaving spells (Arcane Circle, Gift of Renewal, Attunement). Mana seems to last as long as you aren't just dumping Flamestrikes or fielding a wide corridor by yourself. I run with 80 meditation and drop wrestling for anat (20 extra skill points anat+eval for defense) on a human and don't have too many mana problems. Need to use that mana wisely! You also get the 20 focus that doesn't interfere with a "pure mage" with JOAT.

I've never liked the races added (elf and gargoyle). I prefer humans, or a human with an orc mask! So I may be bias.

Going on the PVP note, when you are running in a group and chasing people your Mana comes back really fast. The only time you have issues on mana is if you are running solo or dueling.

I think mervyn made a few notes about templates and JOAT in his video's. Even if he doesn't he has some neat tricks.
http://stratics.com/community/threads/mervyns-new-video-released.300678/