• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Semmerset's Reforging Charts is up to copper Runic. What about bronze and above ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Semmerset's Reforging Charts Semmerset's Re-Forging Charts - Old Stratics , to my understanding, show, for Blackwsmithing, Dull Copper, Shadow and Copper Runics.

Yet, I have heard UO Crafters mentioning using Bronze, Gold and even the other higher Runic hammers so, I understand, there is use within UO Crafters also of the other higher Runic hammers.

Is there any other Chart that is available for the other Runics : Bronze, Gold, Agapite, Verite ad Valorite ?

Thank you.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The Semmerset's Reforging Charts Semmerset's Re-Forging Charts - Old Stratics , to my understanding, show, for Blackwsmithing, Dull Copper, Shadow and Copper Runics.

Yet, I have heard UO Crafters mentioning using Bronze, Gold and even the other higher Runic hammers so, I understand, there is use within UO Crafters also of the other higher Runic hammers.

Is there any other Chart that is available for the other Runics : Bronze, Gold, Agapite, Verite ad Valorite ?

Thank you.
Waiting for you to make them

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Merv (Yoshi/Blacksmith) might be able to help you with that information as he regularly buys gold runic hammers in game for crafting.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those charts are designed to show the minimum runic necessary to get a given property at maximum intensity. All of the higher runic tools are capable of achieving the maximum intensity, but items crafted with the higher runic tools will have more properties (not necessarily all at max).
[Properties per runic type listed here: Runic Tool Bonuses]