• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Experience this Problem or is this a new bug?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to craft a Robe of Rite for the Exodus encounter, which I have done without problems many times. I was just trying to craft a Robe and I get the message that "there is insufficient leather", even though I have the required leather in my backpack.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't know, I think it still might be a bug. I mean the tool should have known what leather you thought you were using.
You always have to set your material. It’s been like that forever, so it’s not a bug.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You always have to set your material. It’s been like that forever, so it’s not a bug.
You’ve had Corona haven’t you. Otherwise you could have smelled the sarcasm in my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk