• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a way to transfer a pet from one tamer on the same account, to another. Will it stay bonded?

sini00

Visitor
Is there a way to transfer a pet from one tamer on the same account, to another on the same account? After trading, will the pet be bonded right away with the new owner, assuming it was previously bonded to the old owner? Or does the 7 day bonding process start again for the new owner?

Kir

Journeyman
Is there a way to transfer a pet from one tamer on the same account, to another on the same account?
In a way you can, Magincia Bazaar, just set high price for the pet you transferring, and use another characters to get them.

After trading, will the pet be bonded right away with the new owner, assuming it was previously bonded to the old owner? Or does the 7 day bonding process start again for the new owner?
You will have to start the 7 day bonding process on new owner as usual.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I used my magincia stall to transfer my 3slot beetle from my fisher to my tamer.
and when it bonded with my tamer, it went to a 1 slot beetle
(only changed when I feed it, as it bonded)

just make sure after you purchase it, to pull it out and feed it.
then wait 7 days for it to bond.

cdharr68

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yep I use my Mag stall as well... doesn't stay bonded though... have to wait that out... or bond potion

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
You can use the Mag Stalls or see if there is a Tamer you trust to xfer your pet to and then back to your other Tamer. What shard are you on? Either way it will need to rebond to the new Tamer.