• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Tresures of Deceit Fixes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all, As of maintenance this morning all shards have the following fixes: The items gained from the Treasures of Deceit NPC can now be placed on vendors to sell. The issue that was found with Origin and Izumo has now been resolved. Thank you, UO Team

Continue reading...

a wizard

Journeyman
Also forgot to make equipment not shard bound
Lol shard bound is the point. They don't want the usual deadshard scripters amassing stuff then moving it to atl.

You forgot to turn on fel deceit on all shards again!!
you're talking to a bot rss feed account like it's a dev who actually cares about stratics anymore lol. Post on their forums if you wanna get a message to them.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
:mad: No Bandage Belt...
Was not ment to be in there As per Mesanna at the meet and greet.
was literally that only thing i was interested in.
thankfully i have been running off my feet last couple weeks and have not been able to get in there, else i would have been ticked off about this.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Lol shard bound is the point. They don't want the usual deadshard scripters amassing stuff then moving it to atl.

you're talking to a bot rss feed account like it's a dev who actually cares about stratics anymore lol. Post on their forums if you wanna get a message to them.
"Lol shard bound is the point. They don't want the usual deadshard scripters amassing stuff then moving it to atl."
First point is the scripters Id like to see how someone can script their way though the Paragon Poison Elementals, Para Lich Lords, and Para Rams. You need a specialized character, and you need to stay on it and still lots of grey robes.
Second point : Then intent to keep shard bound items on same shard in these events is fine. But as being forecasted --It will backfire-- and lower the low pop shard population even more, as more and more players now MOVE to Atl, due to more of these "shard bound" events items are on the horizon. It will further drain the medium and low pop shards even more..sadly. This IS happening now as some one suggested. So don't count the blessings on shard bound event items quite as yet.