• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best fishing thunter build

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are planning on fishing up at sea

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sos and Nets can be done with a very low level character except for fable/ ancient White nets I have never tried to solo white nets but I’m sure it can be done others would have to chime in on that.
There is also these mobs that require a group Corgul the Soulbinder, Osiredon the Scalis and Charybdis. I have never tried or participated in those three mobs. I am a solo loaner player.

You can check this link out

T-maps I haven’t done since the update yet

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
General fishing and fishing up SoS and ancient SoS don't require much. My 120 fisherman has 120 fishing 100 magery, eval, med, focus 100 cooking and that is it. If you want to throw nets in the water, you can solo it but may want resist and can be tough, better to do it on a dock then a boat in case you need to run back to heal/cure. Fabled nets and the rest need groups of people. Fabled has a chance to pull Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fishing Temp
Archery​
120​
120​
Anatomy​
110​
120​
Ring +10 Anat​
Chivalry​
80​
80​
Healing​
77.3​
80​
Resist​
100​
100​
Tactics​
106.5​
120​
Bracelet +10 Tact​
Fishing​
120​
120​
Hiding​
Total​
1081.1​
740​
Horselord bow slayer that kills everything that swims.

Quickjohn

Adventurer
General fishing and fishing up SoS and ancient SoS don't require much. My 120 fisherman has 120 fishing 100 magery, eval, med, focus 100 cooking and that is it. If you want to throw nets in the water, you can solo it but may want resist and can be tough, better to do it on a dock then a boat in case you need to run back to heal/cure. Fabled nets and the rest need groups of people. Fabled has a chance to pull Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer.
Where can ya throw nets in by docks?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
New Magincia and Minoc too I believe