• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Ultima Online World Faire 2000 - Dragon

McClintock

Visitor
I attended the UO World Faire in Austin in 2000 and bought this limited edition (128 out of 2500)dragon. I'm just curious how much it is worth today, almost 20 years later. Also, I forgot how much it originally cost, so if anyone remembers, that info would be appreciated, too. lol. Photo Feb 20, 18 34 53.jpg Photo Feb 20, 18 34 58.jpg Photo Feb 20, 18 35 04.jpg Photo Feb 20, 18 35 16.jpg

Last edited:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They are pretty neat and collectable. I bought my 2000 tagged one off ebay for $55 in auction that was many years back, id value it much higher now. The 2001/2002 versions ive seen get up as high of $400+ on ebay.

example of later years all of which were runs in 2500

McClintock

Visitor
Wow! Thank you for that info. I've had an offer for $250, but I turned it down. I just don't really want to part with it because it was a really good time in my life, and I'm not at a point where I am strapped for cash. I only went to the 2000 Faire; I didn't know they had other ones. That's pretty interesting. I would love to get the set.