• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Shrine Battles

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posting this in Uhall for a wider audience in case we have xsharders who are interested.

I will be hosting 3 rounds of shrine battles at the Napa Valley Spirituality shrine this evening start at 6pm Pacific time. All are welcome to attend. We should have enough captains for anyone who wants credit for a tabard.

* Mods, please move this to Napa Valley after 6pm tonight so it does not continue to clutter Uhall.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If we are not doing them Ill come. I have an archer I can try it on. Thanks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On way! They decided to fill BODs on LS. I hope I remembered everything. I have no runes so I need a ride to the shrines please. Also heal and invis me as needed. Thanks

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pawain, leave the toon on napa for a few days. We are doing them. Some arent in gen chat, or miss it.

Tomorrow we will def be doing them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks I got 1. Lord Arm and You got me to the shrine. Im surprised my Necro chiv archer got credit on all 3 and didn't die. I wish I took a composite bow. I hardly use this toon.