• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hauling pets with Sacred Journey?

Calla Lily

Journeyman
I know if your pet is bonded with you, you can recall with them. But does it also work with Sacred Journey? I currently have a bit of imagery on my Lumberjack/Miner, so she can recall with her packies, but she's also a warrior, and I'm wondering if I should switch her magery to chivalry. Any thoughts? She has healing, so she doesn't need magery or chiv for that.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Close wounds, cleanse by fire, and remove curse.

Magery has more utility, but you did say this was a lumber warroir... so chiv would be a better bet in this case.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And there is a pet ressing potion which can be insured. You need Medusa blood for creating it. Just in case...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The first question you should be asking yourself is, "Why do I have a lumberjack/miner" ? The only thing good about the High Seas changes is they finally added Frostwood, even if in embarrassingly low quantities.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
The first question you should be asking yourself is, "Why do I have a lumberjack/miner" ? The only thing good about the High Seas changes is they finally added Frostwood, even if in embarrassingly low quantities.
I find it very meditative to mine and chop trees, though it’s not something I do very often. I tend to do it in spurts, also like fishing. I run a shop and need wood and ingots to supply my vendors with crafted goods. She’s my resource gatherer and also brings home things like leather, wool, and meat.