• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giant Turkey

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Is there some sort of counter to the "slow attack" that the giant turkey does? Or do you just have to wait it out?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think Resisting Spells lessens this debuff somewhat but I'm not sure.

But really, don't bother with the giant turkeys. Aside from the novelty, their current iteration is completely pointless (none of the original turkey loot). RIP turkey nests.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Dot the real fun comes when you provoke one giant turkey on another. Since they now spawn lesser birds, two of them spawn an awful lot of those lesser birds.

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I tried using the enchanted apple, but when I ate it, it said, "the apple is not strong enough to purify you".

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried using the enchanted apple, but when I ate it, it said, "the apple is not strong enough to purify you".
You can't remove those type of area spells. I can't say for sure that Resist Magic would reduce the time.
Peerless and other stuff have them.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they'd turn the old giant turkey quest back on, they'd be worth doing then, that one was fun.