• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You ruin everything.....and no...uo is dead to me.....as you should be....I hate you and everything you stand for
Stop being an Amit, hop into discord and say what up foo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Her main luna house should be a shrine and UO made landmark. No one is more deserving. I don't have her pws :(

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Canada is awesome. Legal weed and the people are friendly!
Hark!

But fore real click the link and come chat with your old wizard game pals. Amit army broli necro.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He hates me..he’s said it. He’s not joining anything on his WalMart PC

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He hates me..he’s said it. He’s not joining anything on his WalMart PC

I mean he isn't wrong.....and that Walmart PC is long gone....I dont even have a PC anymore lol

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello to all chessy people past, present, and future. I will be gone for 2 years after this post, but wanted to say hello! Deacon's mom is still hott, I got married, I work too damn much, Broli sucks at fantasy football, and I hope discord gets hacked and DDOS'd so we can all go back to ventrilo. Good bye good folk!

Ps: Miakoda and Mithandir called me a speeder wussy on that rocket fuel, and I heard it through the time space continuum. Hence why I posted.

Pss: The 49ers are undefeated, and the Patriots are not. All of you remember this.

Goodbye now.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello to all chessy people past, present, and future. I will be gone for 2 years after this post, but wanted to say hello! Deacon's mom is still hott, I got married, I work too damn much, Broli sucks at fantasy football, and I hope discord gets hacked and DDOS'd so we can all go back to ventrilo. Good bye good folk!

Ps: Miakoda and Mithandir called me a speeder wussy on that rocket fuel, and I heard it through the time space continuum. Hence why I posted.

Pss: The 49ers are undefeated, and the Patriots are not. All of you remember this.

Goodbye now.

Hey lox.....no one cares....and bowling is not a man's sport....and broil is a speeder hacker wussy.....and so what if necro enjoys ham and cheese hot pockets with his cat. Let him live his own life!!!!

And fyi...niners still suck....tell your wife to get you off of snapchat...the pics you post are embarrassing irl...love you...not really....still like you more then I do army...hes a ******..

Oh and goblins suck

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey lox.....no one cares....and bowling is not a man's sport....and broil is a speeder hacker wussy.....and so what if necro enjoys ham and cheese hot pockets with his cat. Let him live his own life!!!!

And fyi...niners still suck....tell your wife to get you off of snapchat...the pics you post are embarrassing irl...love you...not really....still like you more then I do army...hes a ******..

Oh and goblins suck
Why u gotta hate me :( btw Lox we will always miss you! Fk Deacon. And Broli is a wussy

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why u gotta hate me :( btw Lox we will always miss you! Fk Deacon. And Broli is a wussy

Dammmmmmnnnnn someone is sensitive... want to cry about it????? Your tears sustain me....

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone, it has not been 2 years but here I am. San Fran lost the super bowl. I am sad.

Ps: remember the good ol days when there wasn't a pandemic? Hope everyone is safe and no one got the Rona.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone, it has not been 2 years but here I am. San Fran lost the super bowl. I am sad.

Ps: remember the good ol days when there wasn't a pandemic? Hope everyone is safe and no one got the Rona.
Your one hour back to UO was glorious

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Everytime I think I have things figured out to where I might get some free time. Life is like HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Staffed up finally started to get 2 days off a week. Things looked like it was gonna be great. Then here came the Rona. Sales have damn near tripled from February to April. Which has been just a nightmare. I mean its a good nightmare... But holy poopskies. Monday Lunch was an old school Friday Dinner rush. And the staff has not been ready to handle this kind of increase in volume. So back to 7 days 100 hours a week.
Someday I'll get enough time to log in and kill someone and log off.

News ran a segment on us last night, and today's drive-thru has just been that much more crazy. All of this would be much better if my state had legal marijuana. lol

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats going on gents. hope everyone is well. i wont ask about pvp cause i was never good at it anyways and looks like it doesn't exist on chessy at the moment. probably been a good 3 years now since i played seriously and my eyes are pretty much shot without 1.75xp readers.

who still plays?

started my own business so been busy with that. looks like there gonna shut everything down in NYC again shortly so figure at night i'll screw around sosaria if there's not quarantine going on there.

hope you guys are all healthy. ****s for real but some good vaccines seemingly on the way. hopefully we get back to some normality by next summer.

peace

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Been seeing a lot of smack talking lately on Chessy. Does this mean pvp is back?

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there anyone else fighting back against Cartel on Chessy these days? Seems like I don't see anyone outside of our little group.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hows the scene? I've had a few people messaging me about increased activity. Right now I simply don't have the time. Should ease up in a month... I been saying that for 4 years now lol.