• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Done

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Selling these rare Pets, please either PM or ICQ 691820408 if interested (Best reached through Stratics PM). All are on Atlantic and ready to sell, please throw me an offer and we'll make a deal. Thanks :)

List:

Pets Sold:
- Windrunner Mount
- Blaze Cu Sidhe

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What does magincia invasion imp and unbugged means?

Here is more information regarding the imp being sold:
[Auction] - 3 Rare Pets - Hell hound Leader & 2 Pre Patch Imps

I believe these imps spawned right after AOS release and are not from the Magincia invasion.

From what I know, the Magincia imps were red and some are bugged in that they will try to teleport to magincia.

Here were a couple threads I found on the Magincia Imps (there are more if you search)

[Auction] - Red Imp (bugged)
[Discussion] - Vampuric Imp

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well i know thoose imps with 200% Damage from short after AOS. But Magincia i dind't know. For myself i own 3 untrained +1 trained of thoose AOS Imps. Interesting prices. Thanks for the info.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Who ended up buying red imp?

This thread is 4 years old... i've also noticed a few other threads where you posted on and they were a few years as well. Why not start checking thread dates more closely and send a private msg instead?

1695214175035.png