• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this A Lot of Fish ??

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Killing Orc Pirate Ships and came across this crate of fish ...
After sorting through there were 57 different types of fish steaks

Wow !

upload_2019-11-16_13-6-56.png

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
would you happen to have cured, salted or spiced swordfish in there?
they are the only ones I haven't gotten yet

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Having scuttled and looted 1000s of ships, i've never once gotten this in either client. I still think someone is moving fishsteaks into a container after they've looted it, which I've done countless times. I usually drop all of my death certificates into these crates until they're full. I've not once seen a deck container anywhere near it's max capacity from regular spawned items.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've never seen that either but lately I've been finding ships with 550 to 5k Sand on them... which I'd never noticed before ever.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
would you happen to have cured, salted or spiced swordfish in there?
they are the only ones I haven't gotten yet
Yes.
Those little green colored ones are the swordfish

Dunno why but that one is only in quantities of 1 each

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm thinking the swordfish is the rarest...
except dried... I have 105 of them
pickled I have 1 and smoked I have 2

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can vouch for the OP, as I have gotten that same crate twice since I started scuttling ships last March. I took the other junk out of the crate for this pic. As for sand, they seem to come in quantities of 50, 550, and 1050. Ya gotta' love those if you make the Soulbinders. fish.jpg

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Cinderella,

I have 1 cured swordfish ... you can have it free, I am not a collector of these things hehe
On Chesapeake if you have a toon there I can meet you sometime to trade it to you

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Having scuttled and looted 1000s of ships, i've never once gotten this in either client. I still think someone is moving fishsteaks into a container after they've looted it, which I've done countless times. I usually drop all of my death certificates into these crates until they're full. I've not once seen a deck container anywhere near it's max capacity from regular spawned items.
Guess the RNG hates you then Garth, Because i've gotten two of them now.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have never seen a duckbilled platypus... except in pictures that I am certain are photo-shopped. *grins*

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found those a couple of times now. Only this year though, and I've been hunting pirates since they first turned up.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I found those a couple of times now. Only this year though, and I've been hunting pirates since they first turned up.
my husband said the same thing.
I have gotten a crate like that 3 times.
the first one had 48 piles, the second one had 50+ and the last one had 61 (multiple piles).
I got those when I do the ships by myself.
I never see them when our guild does the ships.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my husband said the same thing.
I have gotten a crate like that 3 times.
the first one had 48 piles, the second one had 50+ and the last one had 61 (multiple piles).
I got those when I do the ships by myself.
I never see them when our guild does the ships.
I very rarely hunt ships with anyone else, and when I do, it's usually someone who wants to see how I do it so they can do the same. But yeah, only ever found them on solo outings.

I already had a stack of them from before, think I'm only missing a few now.