• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New vet rewards ?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Has there been any mention on when we will get new vet rewards? Or what they might be ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like last years wont be till next year. Holiday tokens will be on time.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just like the Pumpkin rowboat. They are putting the rewards out after the time you want them. I would claim the Glassblowing Station now. But not after the event.

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking more of a staff with charges to spawn any boss in game.
So a vet wouldn't have to get keys/save time or whatever.
And for the babies that would complain because people like me would use at idoc for fun, make it where you have to spawn it in arena. Maybe one charge a day or week?

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or how about a tool that removes one negative from an item - a one time use tool that would remove brittle or cursed

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or the recipes they are nice that turn old crappy artifacts into useful ones.
Too many to list.....

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about a catulpult with wheels that you can drive around and shoot boulders at people that would be lit! And it would use a random special move(armor ignore, double strike......) but you would need both hands empty to ride it!!

You know that's a good one

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about an item like a decorative troll with the colored hair and you lock it down in your house and he spawns a jem that last one hour that gives the BlackRock shield like dark wisp have, but the jem is cursed . Once a day/week use?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
An armor stand:
Works like a jewelry box (with sort and filter capabilities) and holds up to 500 pieces of armor.

A resource steward:
A Magincia style resource vendor that will hold any crafting resource (up to 999,999 of each) and can be placed in your house

A fishing basket:
Basket that can be carried in your backpack and reduces the weight of fish stored inside by 95%.

Just a few ideas that would be nice storage/quality of life improvements.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the things a friend & I talk about and I have wanted for years is a horse & cart, and a market to take grown goods to. Let us grow fruit & veg and go flog em. Could be a fab part of the game, and great fun. Ditto with letting us have farm animals for the resources, rather than just statues.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An armor stand:
Works like a jewelry box (with sort and filter capabilities) and holds up to 500 pieces of armor.

A resource steward:
A Magincia style resource vendor that will hold any crafting resource (up to 999,999 of each) and can be placed in your house

A fishing basket:
Basket that can be carried in your backpack and reduces the weight of fish stored inside by 95%.

Like the armor box but the fishing basket sounds wonderful.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An armor stand:

A resource steward:

A fishing basket:

I would LOVE for those items as Veteran Rewards !!

In addition to the Armor Stand, I would also suggest a Weapons Rack that holds 500 Weapons but counts as 1 item....

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another to add to the list; some sort of scroll book for things like spellweaving scrolls...