• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can Player Vendors be moved to a new house

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can vendors be moved to a new house, especially the newly introduced commission verdors as they are selling at 28,000 golds?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't know if it can still be done (did this about 12 years ago), but if old and new houses are both standing, and are side-by-side, you can set up a new vendor in the new house, and if the vendors are close enough, move stuff from the vendor in the old house into the vendor in the new house without having to reprice them.

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks. The dev team should really consider to implement a redeed on the expensive commission vendors. If you have 10 at your house, it's 280,000 more in order to move to a new house and re-purchase them.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Man i still use the classic vendor for most of the things I sell that I expect to sell quickly. More esoteric things go on the commission vendor though.

I think a lot of ppl went all in on the commission vendors, but I'm not saying that's the case here. I also know atl is a whole different situation than most other shards.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks. The dev team should really consider to implement a redeed on the expensive commission vendors. If you have 10 at your house, it's 280,000 more in order to move to a new house and re-purchase them.
It's called a Gold Sink... not likely to happen.