• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Jolly Roger TC Release 2

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/30/2019 Greetings, We are pleased to announce the second Test Center release of Jolly Roger will be available today after 4pm ET! Jolly Roger is the final in our High Seas themed content updates for the year and we are excited to bring you a host of updates in this latest release including, Mannequin Upgrade Shrine Battles This is only a small part of what’s to come in Jolly Roger and we look forward to hearing your constructive feedback as we work through the public testing process. Please be sure to check out the publish notes for the full list of […]

Continue reading...

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Repeated patch errors here. Three times in a row now. Plus the client then refuses to close, either by the cancel button or the close button. Have to use Task Manager to close it.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well fifth time's a charm. But now I'm getting server mismatch errors but can still login. LOL.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see they stole the shrine battle idea from a free server, I believe at some point I mentioned it as an idea for this game. LOL

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Shrine Battles are essentially Blackthorn Captains, but at the Shrines instead.

They can drop items "Bearing The Fellowship Insignia":

Hue 2652

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pretty sure this is what the mysterious frags are for too, sink them in to start the battle when it goes live. Test has a thing to click for testing purposes.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Silently wonders if the shrine battles are just testing for the 8 levels of Blackthorn's dungeon encounter.... 8 coins. 8 levels. 8 mysterious gems. I wonder.....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome those complaining about no armor drops are silenced.

Do you use the Mysterious Fragments to start the battles? We gonna need more of those...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mannequins have a new Gump:
upload_2019-10-30_15-51-39.png

The stat sheets are:
upload_2019-10-30_15-52-58.png upload_2019-10-30_15-53-45.png

More things than I expected.

But we need to be able to put our Str, Dex,Intel and skills on the mannequin to see real damage range ,SSI, DCI etc and how see much HP, Stamina and Mana we would have when worn by a toon with those base stats.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It’s a color currently available with a metallic dye tub, so not that amazing, least in our opinion.
Ya I saw your report. :( Thanks

Maybe they will change the color.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what about the fellowship vendor, isn't there more reward supposed to come for all those soul binders? Or did i miss something? or is just the 5 recipes, pumpkin cannons and stuff a those few titles?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what about the fellowship vendor, isn't there more reward supposed to come for all those soul binders? Or did i miss something? or is just the 5 recipes, pumpkin cannons and stuff a those few titles?
id imagine the last few items get added on when the publish goes live.
this is just TC stuff right now.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mannequin's gump is buggy as heck. Sometimes it comes up sometimes it's just "Open Paperdoll & Customize Body" Nothing else.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome those complaining about no armor drops are silenced.

Do you use the Mysterious Fragments to start the battles? We gonna need more of those...
No we're not!
Damn things have been a storage nightmare.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I miss The " sale this equipment for xx" on the mannequin. That would be awful.

Anonymous UOPlayer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I see they stole the shrine battle idea from a free server, I believe at some point I mentioned it as an idea for this game. LOL
ummm....wot? shrine battles were in official UO at least once, back in 2007. Astaroth, Shadowlord of Hate, attacking shrines of the principle of love. maybe u didn't play then?

& that's just the time i remember. i'd be shocked if it didn't go on even arlier than that for some other reason.

i don't mind it happening again. totally appropriate for story.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
New items added at Fellowship (today)

Pumpkin Rowboat 250K points
Jack O'Lantern Helm 150K points
reward title: Captain 80K points

Last edited:

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grabbed the mace & shield cowl recipe and a couple of Captain titles. The pumpkin helm (non-exceptional) and the rowboat would have been nice if released in October, but gearing up for Yuletide season now so I passed on them.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since it's November, any word on anything new in the horns of plenty?
Or cornucopeia?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Pumpkin rowboat is wicked cute and wicked slow. I still like it very much, so thank you artists. :)

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Grabbed the mace & shield cowl recipe and a couple of Captain titles. The pumpkin helm (non-exceptional) and the rowboat would have been nice if released in October, but gearing up for Yuletide season now so I passed on them.
FYI, The Jack O'Lantern Helm will be Exceptional when purchased, even though it doesn't show it as such on the vendor:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing new added to the Black Market dude, disappointing. I actually expected the Jack O'Lantern Helms to be non imbueable, but the devs surprised me.