• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Recipes - Ingrediants List?

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the ingrediants for the new recipes from the Fellowship turn in listed somewhere?

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Publish 106: Forsaken Foes Event Guide | uo-cah.com

Excellent article and my thanks to you and your group for all of such articles that you provide.

I have a question and just want to make sure that I am reading this right. Do you need turn in 4500 Mythical Trade Cargos to have enough coins to get through the Blackthorn's Dungeon quest? Can that be correct?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Publish 106: Forsaken Foes Event Guide | uo-cah.com

Excellent article and my thanks to you and your group for all of such articles that you provide.

I have a question and just want to make sure that I am reading this right. Do you need turn in 4500 Mythical Trade Cargos to have enough coins to get through the Blackthorn's Dungeon quest? Can that be correct?
45, not 4500, to reach the level to receive coins. Then any cargo you turn in will give a coin of which you need 8 to get the medallion.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
45, not 4500, to reach the level to receive coins. Then any cargo you turn in will give a coin of which you need 8 to get the medallion.
So, you need a "total" of 53 Mythical Trade Cargos to complete this quest? Well, at least that is achievable.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, you need a "total" of 53 Mythical Trade Cargos to complete this quest? Well, at least that is achievable.

Thanks!
NOOOO

You need 45 Mythical to get to the point where you get coins. The quest is complete. You can use cargo to get more coins. It caps at 600 and you can not get more coins There is no reason to reach 600.

Use small cargo like GM to get coins for your other toons and friends.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
NOOOO

You need 45 Mythical to get to the point where you get coins. The quest is complete. You can use cargo to get more coins. It caps at 600 and you can not get more coins There is no reason to reach 600.

Use small cargo like GM to get coins for your other toons and friends.

Got it!

Some days it just takes longer . . .

Thanks!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
question, why do we want to get into Blackthorns Dungeon?

like i took my coins and went in, went to the end, for the necklace...... and went home?
is there a reason i did this?
or is it just a RP thing?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

like i took my coins and went in, went to the end, for the necklace...... and went home?
No idea but I'm waiting to be disappointed.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards

if you want to get artifact drops, you have to do the first worker.
And i'm wondering if you must have to have the necklace for the next part, with Jolly Roger