• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus Trade Runs

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone give me a brief refresher on Krampus Trade Runs and/or provide a link? Specifically, do all characters that attack Krampus need to be on an active trade run and/or have three runs completed in order to join in the fun? Thank you!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
after 3 completed trade runs, you are guaranteed a drop from Krampus.
If you don't make it before he is dead, you can do it next time and still get a drop.

My main goes with or without doing 3 complete orders and almost always got a drop.

but know, that if you continue to do the trade runs, the more rewards that you can get for doing them.
the guild signs sell for 1M each
and if you get some Minions, the candy canes are worth about 2500 cleanup pts

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty all!! I remember the candy canes from minions last year - nice CU points. Maybe 2020 they will have some new rewards for the points...

Last year I don't believe there was any reason to kill the ambushers, that there was no special reward for such?

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If people have not done the Krampus encounter before, we have a full write up of the encounter from last year. The writeup includes how to do trade orders, how the encounter goes and what rewards are available. We will update the guild this year with the new rewards once the publish hits Baja.

Publish 103: Krampus Event | uo-cah.com
might just be me but I don't seem to be able to load it