• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing storage ... Is the max 40% ...ive read it can be 60%

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just reading as i thought i had the max storage at 40% extra but ive read u can actually reach 60%

Total storage upgrade possible is 60% - that's 20 ML, 20 High Seas and 20 Origin store.

So seeing i both have 20 ML and 20 HS ......Do i simply buy the origin 20% upgrade for 12.99....

a little more confsuing u can add this or just ignore it.....

There is a 7th char + storage, and there is 7th char and storage sold seperately. It's one or the other choice, if you add the seperate ones you can't then also add the combined one????????

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes, 60% 20% from two expansions and 20% from the 7th character / housing storage upgread promotion. I am not sure exactly what you are asking. But the storage upgrade can only be used once whether it is with the 7th character slot or separate.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It was called a gluttony expansion... when it was sold together I believe... not sure if it still is but it once was.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like others have said, max is 60%. You can bundle the 7th slot and the storage increase or you can buy the increase without the 7th slot; you can then buy the 7th slot later if you want.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
So the total max with the ML and high seas is 150 then, and if you add the extra 20% it becomes 175? Ty for info.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ML - %20
High Seas - %20
Storage pack - %20
%60 housing and 175 Bank Storage

The 7th Char + %20 Storage combo pack is no longer there

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No they don't sell the Gluttony pack anymore... they are both sold separately...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so keeping this simple for paid monthly or game card accounts ............
1. every exsisitng account got credited mondains legacy free..... soo all accounts have free 20% upgrade as standard
2. the first extra 20% can be purchased with High Sea Booster pack in store for $9.99 to get you 40%- Plus the other High Seas extras too.
3. the 2nd extra 20% can be purchase with the Bank /Storage upgrade code for $12.99 to get u the max 60%

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes... Pretty sure that's right... #3 also gives you the 175 item bank account... with paid subsciption... EJ does not get this.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
#3 also gives you the 175 item bank account... with paid subsciption... EJ does not get this.
EJ accounts will have increased bank storage as well. On Siege I get 90 bank slots on my account that has this, on other EJ accounts I get 75. I know that I get more on production shards as well, just not sure how much as it's been a while.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
EJ accounts will have increased bank storage as well. On Siege I get 90 bank slots on my account that has this, on other EJ accounts I get 75. I know that I get more on production shards as well, just not sure how much as it's been a while.
A far cry from 175 but might be worthwhile I suppose it's a bit better than 75.