• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween 2019 & Trick or Treat : What is new to do and items ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trying to find out what is the content for this Year's Halloween and Trick or Treat but the 106 Publish Notes do not get into details much....

What is there to do for 2019 Halloween and Trick or Treat content and what are the "new" items that can possibly be obtained and their rarity ?

Thanks !

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You did not look very well, its under this title:

Halloween Activities Update

Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes – Ultima Online

I do not know or care about the rarity. I just play and dont do math on Pumpkins and Skulls.
Well, I did read the following

• [*]Trick or Treating – added new crystal skulls to collect!
    [*]Carvable Pumpkins – added new carving designs to collect!
    [*]Zombie Skeletons return!

• But somehow, I thought there was something more to that added as "new" content for this Year and so I thought to ask....

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trying to find out what is the content for this Year's Halloween and Trick or Treat but the 106 Publish Notes do not get into details much....

What is there to do for 2019 Halloween and Trick or Treat content and what are the "new" items that can possibly be obtained and their rarity ?

Thanks !
ho well, i found some interesting... something rare...but cant say more

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've ToT'd for 5+ hours a day for the last week with GM begging and have only gotten 1 Red one and 0 Pink ones. I average about 700 ToT's an hour using an EC Macro, so that's over 3000 a day. It's crazy bonkers that the new ones are so rare. They really need to change it that the OLD ones are less likely to be given than the new ones. I've gotten tons of older ones but just 1 new one. They really need to change the way they do this. With the Christmas BOD Festival coming up in December I can see getting the last 3 year items plentily and getting the new ones to finish my set to be quite challenging. This constant requirement of having to FARM like crazy to get the new items is taking away the fun of this game. Also what's up with the rarity of the Pixie pumpkin. I have carved over 100 tall orange pumpkins and have gotten well over a dozen trees and LOTS of the older ones but only 1 Pixie. SMH

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've ToT'd for 5+ hours a day for the last week with GM begging and have only gotten 1 Red one and 0 Pink ones. I average about 700 ToT's an hour using an EC Macro, so that's over 3000 a day. It's crazy bonkers that the new ones are so rare. They really need to change it that the OLD ones are less likely to be given than the new ones. I've gotten tons of older ones but just 1 new one. They really need to change the way they do this. With the Christmas BOD Festival coming up in December I can see getting the last 3 year items plentily and getting the new ones to finish my set to be quite challenging. This constant requirement of having to FARM like crazy to get the new items is taking away the fun of this game. Also what's up with the rarity of the Pixie pumpkin. I have carved over 100 tall orange pumpkins and have gotten well over a dozen trees and LOTS of the older ones but only 1 Pixie. SMH
you are lucky you have gotten the pixie.
I have done over 70 and haven't gotten it yet.
And I only got one tree

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Tree should have been on the Green pumpkin, since no new ones for them. Last years 3 small ToT LoL's should have been from the pumpkin patches not ToT drops. I do love the Giant Dragon JoL from last year.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Zero green Trees, probably 10 tall orange Trees, one Pixie. Unfortunately everything has to be a grind with these Devs.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss only the one in the shape of a fairy!
Is it possible to have it even in green pumpkins?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
no There are no new green pumpkins this year

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No but you told me about the time in the bar "Go ahead and have a seat, the crabs around here can jump 3 feet!" anyway twas a hopping story.
Don't throw toothpicks in the urinals. The crabs know how to pole vault....