• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceana Down

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oceania shard been down for over 2 hrs now - unless it is just me, no Oceania on login screen.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's unacceptable. Hope you are compensated in some way for the loss of your shard.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
worst part no info on uo.com from devs about it lol. do they even know? lol

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I did that on my original post of the official forums, not that it did much good. Still down. I first tried logging in at 11.30am it is now nearly 5.50pm here and from all accounts it was down a few hours before I first tried to log in.

We won't get any compensation, few yrs back when this was regular we got zip and it was doing it every second day or so, then atlantic had that 'revert' and the stink was so strong they got that flag, but meh, Oceania is too small to make a big enough stink.

I know Europa has been crashing but does it go down for like 10 hrs at a time?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
still not back, not sure what time daily maintenance is now, as i am usually in bed lol. Probably about 6am sydney time? If so the server has been down 16 hours as it is now 10pm and it is still not back.

Ashrapa

Visitor
5am, yeah. I thought maybe an hour or two but then I read that apparently the server suddenly started acting like test server and people could just generate items , so I'm guessing they have their hands full.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
5am, yeah. I thought maybe an hour or two but then I read that apparently the server suddenly started acting like test server and people could just generate items , so I'm guessing they have their hands full.
Where you read that , as far as the 'official 'forum is concerned we havent even had an acknowledgement that the server is down.?